UPDATE: Due to space restrictions and out of an abundance of concern for the health and safety of our customers as well as our staff, we will be continuing with the following dine-in restrictions to promote safety and courtesy at Pho 83 for the time being:
• We will have a MAX capacity of 24 diners.
• We will NOT be taking reservations. Dining will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Please be considerate of your fellow patrons and our staff.
• We encourage the use of masks to prevent potential spread through asymptomatic carriers. If you do not have a mask, we ask you to call (757) 873-8382 and make a curbside pick-up order.
• If you have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19, or if you’ve been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the prior 14 days, please call (757) 873-8382 to make a curbside pick-up or delivery order instead.
Speaking of delivery, if you’ve been enjoying our in-house delivery service during this time, please let us know (or place a delivery order 😉) as we are considering whether or not to continue it. Thank you all for your patience, your support, and your understanding!